The MT694 is also new and upgraded and is a compact pistol grip type infrared thermometer and has a super fast sampling rate of 150 milliseconds. The distance to spot ratio has been increased to 12:1, and the temperature range is from -50°C to 550°C.
The new and upgraded MT694 is small and a compact pistol grip type infrared thermometer which can provide much faster and accurate readings for most surface temperature measurements due to its super fast sampling rate of 150 milliseconds.
Two laser pointers have also now been added, which converge to a single spot when the unit is at the optimum distance from the object being measured.
Special feature include adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.0. Max hold, large backlit LCD display, High and Low alarm and a trigger lock for continuous use.
- 12 to 1 distance to target ratio measures smaller surface areas at greater distances
- Maximum temperature display from -50°C ~ 550°C
- Built-in dual laser pointers for accurate targeting
- 150ms Fast Sample rate
- Automatic Data Hold
- Max display
- 0.1°C Resolution
- Adjustable Emissivity from 0.1 to 1.0
- Automatic power off
- High and Low alarm setting
- Auto Power Off
- Selectable °C or °F
- Double injection rubber housing
- Trigger lock for continuous use
- White backlit LCD display